Hi Harris'. I ran into your blog through Jess's. I hope it's okay. What a cute family you guys are. Ryker is the perfect mix of you two. It was fun reading about your family!
Our life exists of our children, Ryker has consumed our thoughts and our actions. Well Ryker move over because its time to share the hot seat. We all are excited for our new little one.
5 comments:
Hey guys! I just found your page while I was looking for Kyle and Kristin's. I can't believe how big Ryker is! Crazy! Drop us a line sometime.
Jessica
Hi Harris'. I ran into your blog through Jess's. I hope it's okay. What a cute family you guys are. Ryker is the perfect mix of you two. It was fun reading about your family!
Teri
www.ltmiller.blogspot.com
Hey! I found you guys' blog through brad and jessica's too! well, I guess we are just one big spiderweb. Way cute blog!
Ryan NEW UPDATES...I want to see baby Ryker!
How cute! I love your little family!
Post a Comment