I love you little family. Its really a miracle from you know who and we are thankful7l to be just a little part or your family. We are so proud of you all. Love mom and dad harris
Our life exists of our children, Ryker has consumed our thoughts and our actions. Well Ryker move over because its time to share the hot seat. We all are excited for our new little one.
7 comments:
I love you little family. Its really a miracle from you know who and we are thankful7l to be just a little part or your family. We are so proud of you all. Love mom and dad harris
WOW!!! What a beutiful chubby baby! LOOK AT THAT HAIR! Dark...crazy:) I can't wait to see him and you guys of course:)
Love ya,
Nikki
That is so exciting. He looks so adorable. I can't wait to hear and see more.
Congratulation! What a beautiful baby! Big brother has got to be excited, if not now he will be in a few years to have a playmate!!
I can not wait to see him! Eileen you are amazing!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you. I hope all is going well. He is so cute.
Post a Comment