congrats guys... I didn't even know you had another one! How fun!! Hey I need your email j.jaydee23(at)gmail so I can send you an invite to our blog and our 10 year reunion... crazy! Keep June 6th open if you can... we got the city park reserved
Our life exists of our children, Ryker has consumed our thoughts and our actions. Well Ryker move over because its time to share the hot seat. We all are excited for our new little one.
3 comments:
congrats guys... I didn't even know you had another one! How fun!! Hey I need your email j.jaydee23(at)gmail so I can send you an invite to our blog and our 10 year reunion... crazy! Keep June 6th open if you can... we got the city park reserved
That looks like a lot of fun!!
You're first little boy doesn't anything like his grandpa, does he?
Post a Comment