Thursday, October 18, 2007

A new beginning...


Ryker has just discovered that he can walk. Ten steps are a brand new start to a whole new world. The new world of thinking and doing. I see that, I think I can get it, Oh! if I climb this I can do that... To the world of I'm old enough to do this on my own, I'm a big kid, just show me once then I will always be able to do it... Then to the world of don't kiss me mom in public it is the first day of Kindergarten.
I don't really want to imagine anymore of what it will be like. Boy, you truly have to treasure the moments when they are little. Because they will grow in a blink of a eye. If you left it up to me I would like to keep him this little forever.
We love Ryker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Cute Rye...Growing up fast...You guys need another one soon!!!