Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Ryker Leaves
This is Ryker in the leaves at Grandma and Grandpa's Harriss' House. We admit that he is the cutest little thing that could ever have hit the face of the earth. He loved doing this, it was so much fun but, it was probably more fun watching him. Gavin and Brylei sure helped out making the afternoon fun. It is a blessing, and we are thankful every day that we can have moments like these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Ryan,
Tiffany Clark here - now Tidlund - I found your blog off of your sister Niki's, which I got off of Beau and Bonnie's blog. Anyways, you have an adorable son and a cute family hope all is well.
Love to hear from you!
tiffanytidlund@yahoo.com
http://thegrlzmom.blogspot.com
I love these pictures of Ryker what a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment