He is so cute!! He must be all boy if he didn't care about getting dirty at all. How fun. I got my little guys costume at a store called Other Mothers. My sister-in-law parents own the store. It is a second hand store and they had a lot a cute costume and I didn't want to pay a lot of money for a costume since they only wear it for a couple of hours. So it was nice.
Our life exists of our children, Ryker has consumed our thoughts and our actions. Well Ryker move over because its time to share the hot seat. We all are excited for our new little one.
2 comments:
He is so cute!! He must be all boy if he didn't care about getting dirty at all. How fun. I got my little guys costume at a store called Other Mothers. My sister-in-law parents own the store. It is a second hand store and they had a lot a cute costume and I didn't want to pay a lot of money for a costume since they only wear it for a couple of hours. So it was nice.
Rye...Ryker is so stinkin' cute...we meaning all my kids included...love that little guy...Oh and we love you too...sorta:) j/k Miss ya igit
Nikki
Post a Comment